Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Power of all Powers

Choosing a super power is a difficult task. There are so many that we know about, and even more that we have no clue about their existence.

In order to complete this post, choosing a super power is vital, so I need to think about it for a while... ... ...

Eureka!! My ideal super power would be to have the most technologically advanced cranium in all of mankind. Whatever situation arose, I would instantly formulate the most logical way to solve it. I would know everything about anything, and I would be the person that everyone would go to....the teacher.

I would choose to have this most noble ability over any other super power because a person's brain is a vital part of who they are. Actually, I believe that a person's brain is who they are. Everything a person experiences (hears, sees, does, etc.) goes to their brain. Some things may stay there for a life time, and other things may be there for one second, and gone the next. The customs of the human think box are also extremely important in life. They can be used to help one person, or a plethora of people. Negative vibes towards certain people can also come about if the brain is used in the wrong way. With that in mind, I would make sure, to the best of my ability, to use my gift in only positive ways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think that having that power would be pritty cool. Not only could you answer peoples questions but on a "take over the world" view you could build evil things to help. Just to take an evil look at things.I think it would be a pritty cool power to have, good choice.